iRangers – We deliver success
iRangers is a business technology advisory firm providing analysis, research, planning and professional IT services to enterprise organizations in the financial, healthcare, government, commercial and education sectors.
iRangers is made up of highly skilled and experienced professionals with a mission to help clients leverage technology to make real improvements in their organization’s performance. With our passion for technology and innovations, we strive to make the complex simple. Our proven track record and methodology, deep technical expertise and breadth of geographical reach allow us to help our clients address impossible problems, by impossible deadlines that most cannot.
iRangers IT Research & Strategy advisors help organizations align their IT to the outcomes. iRangers does this by analyzing the business structure, processes, workflows and goals and then builds the IT structure roadmap that fully reflects the business goals. Our ultimate goal is to make IT as efficient as possible by establishing a solid bridge between the organization and IT. We are able to achieve this by employing modern and innovative IT strategies leveraging Cloud where it fits purpose and the latest technology and business trends.
iRangers IT Solutions architects and engineers help clients to design and build IT solutions in Cloud, Microsoft, Citrix, Cybersecurity, Virtualization, End-User Computing and Identity Management.
iRangers Subscription Services provide everyday monitoring and management in a way that works best for your organization. We help you improve performance, functionality and security while reducing cost and time spent on maintenance of complex Cloud and Hybrid environments.
The iRangers team has extensive experience delivering solutions for large and complex environments having touched more than 500,000 users globally. Over the past several years the iRangers team have completed several large projects including:
- Microsoft Enterprise Class transformation project which included Office 365, Exchange, Lync, and Identity Management for 50,000 users at One of Canada’s largest Universities.
- O365 migration and Active Directory Consolidation for 7,000 users at a Media company with 120 locations across Canada.
- Large Citrix production farm design and implementation at a provincial eHealth in Canada.
- Exchange Migration for a Canadian national museum.
- Novell to Microsoft SCCM migration for a large Canadian University.
- Active Directory design for 45,000 users at a provincial school division in Canada.
- Citrix XenDesktop design and implementation at a large legal firm in Canada.
- Full Enterprise Office 365/Azure migration for one of the top engineering companies in the United States that provide solutions for a space agency.
- Active Directory, Exchange, and SQL design and migration for a Canadian regional cadets (27 sites, 12,000 users),
- Designed, implemented and fully integrated a Private Cloud Storage solution for a technology firm.
Summary of training and certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Master (MCM) Training
- Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
- Enabling Office 365 Services
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- MCITP, Microsoft Certified IT Professional – Enterprise Administrator
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator
- MCTS – Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- MCITP: Server Administrator (MCITP SA)
- MCITP: Lync Server Administrator
- Architecting Microsoft Server Virtualization Solutions
- MBX (Microsoft for Business Excellence)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- MCSE – Private Cloud
- MCTS – Windows Server – Network Infrastructure, Configuration
- MCTS – Windows Server – Active Directory, Configuration
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization (CCE-V)
- Citrix Certified Integration Architect (CCIA)
- Citrix Certified Enterprise Engineer (CCEE)
- Citrix Certified Administrator – XenApp (CCA)
- Citrix Certified Administrator – NetScaler (CCA)
- Citrix Certified Administrator – XenServer (CCA)
- Citrix Certified Administrator – XenDesktop (CCA)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- Apple Certified Associate – Mac Integration (ACA)
- AppSense Certified Professional (ACP)
- Imprivata Certified EngineerMCTS – Windows Server – Applications Infrastructure, Configuration
…. and much more!
GET IN TOUCH. WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!