Enterprise Sales Executive
Due to continued growth and expansion iRangers is looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive to join our team based out of either Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Denver, or San Francisco. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a highly skilled iRangers organisation selling exceptional enterprise technology solutions throughout Canada and the United States. The successful candidate will understand how technology can help achieve business objectives. Someone who thrives at developing new relationships and nurturing existing ones, someone who understands the challenges our clients face and the solutions iRangers offers to help them realise success.
- Build relationships. You’ll build strong connections every day. You’ll work with a supportive team of technical gurus to bring exceptional solutions to our clients.
- Creating, driving and closing new business opportunities through a variety of approaches.
- Conducting sales presentations, demonstrations and follow-up activities with clients and prospects.
- Work with clients and prospects to understand their business requirements, educate them on the latest technology and solutions, and submit statements of work or proposals for our professional services offerings.
- Conduct follow-up on prospect inquiries, webinars, seminars, conferences and other leads.
- Account management activities including managing ongoing engagements from a business and client satisfaction perspective.
- College, University education or equivalent is preferred
- 7 or more years of successful sales experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Experience in writing proposals and statements of work
- Proven track record of meeting corporate sales objectives
- Driven to succeed and compete
- Professional, enthusiastic, and confident
iRangers is an international business technology advisory firm providing analysis, research, planning and professional IT services to enterprise organisations in the education, healthcare, government, and commercial sectors. We are highly skilled and experienced consultants with a mission to help our clients utilise technology to make real improvements in their firm’s performance. We want to provide an environment that attracts, develops, excites, and retains exceptional people.
With our passion for technology and innovations, we strive to make the complex simple. Our proven track record and methodology, deep technical expertise, and breadth of geographical reach allow us to help our clients address problems that most cannot.