Enterprise Sales Executive
Due to continued growth and expansion iRangers is looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive to join our team based out of either Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Denver, or San Francisco. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a highly skilled iRangers organisation selling exceptional enterprise technology solutions throughout Canada and the United States. The successful candidate will understand how technology helps in achieving business objectives. This is a perfect position for someone who thrives at developing new relationships and nurturing existing ones, and understands the challenges our clients face as well as the solutions iRangers offers to help them realise success.
- Build relationships and strong connections every day. Work with a supportive team of technical gurus to bring exceptional solutions to our clients.
- Create, drive and close new business opportunities through a variety of approaches.
- Conduct sales presentations, demonstrations and follow-up activities with clients and prospects.
- Work with clients and prospects to understand their business requirements, educate them on the latest technology and solutions, and submit statements of work or proposals for our professional services offerings.
- Conduct follow-ups on prospect inquiries, webinars, seminars, conferences and other leads.
- Account management activities including managing ongoing engagements from a business and client satisfaction perspective.
- University degree, college diploma, or equivalent work experience;
- 7+ years of successful sales experience;
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills;
- Experience in writing proposals and statements of work;
- Proven track record of meeting corporate sales objectives;
- Driven to succeed and compete;
- Professional, enthusiastic, and confident.
iRangers is an international business technology advisory firm providing analysis, research, planning and professional IT services to enterprise organisations in the education, healthcare, government, and commercial sectors. We are highly skilled and experienced consultants with a mission to help our clients utilise technology to make real improvements in their firm’s performance. We want to provide an environment that attracts, develops, excites, and retains exceptional people.
With our passion for technology and innovations, we strive to make the complex simple. Our proven track record and methodology, deep technical expertise, and breadth of geographical reach allow us to help our clients address problems that most cannot.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and short message about your skills & drive to excel in this role.