Senior IT Consultant
Due to continued growth and expansion iRangers is looking for several Senior Consultants to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a highly skilled Consulting Team delivering enterprise solutions. Successful candidates will be responsible for providing in-depth technical consulting, analysis, architectural design and implementation services for iRangers clients.
- Design and implement IT solutions for iRangers customers
- Assist sales team with architecting solutions
- Lead and manage projects and project teams
- Mentor and train coworkers
- Install, configure, migrate, troubleshoot and optimize one or more of the following technologies – Microsoft Windows (2008, 2012), Microsoft Exchange (2007, 2010, 2013), Active Directory, Lync (2010, 2013), Skype for Business, Virtualization solutions (VMware, Hyper-V), Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Prioritize tasks for large and/or complex projects
- Assist with the development of proposals, project plans and project budgets
- Participate in longer term onsite and project based client engagements
- Document designs, as built installations and operational processes
Desired Skills and Experience
- College or University education or equivalent
- Industry certifications desired
- Minimum of 5 years of IT experience in a similar role
- Relevant experience designing, architecting and implementing complex solutions; following structured project methodologies and best-practices
- Extensive real-world experience with one or more of the following; Windows Server 2008/2012, Virtualization solutions (VMware, Hyper-V), Exchange 2007/2010/2013, Active Directory, Lync 2010/2013, Skype for Business, Citrix
- Additional desirable skills: SCCM, SCOM, Internetworking and network design, SAN solutions, automated deployment and migration skills
- Have excellent customer facing skills with strong verbal, written, and listening skills a must
- Have excellent and proven documentation writing skills
- Works well in a high stress environment with multiple clients
- Ability to work with team environment or take a lead project management position when required
- Professionalism, enthusiasm, confidence, presentation skills, and time management skills required
About this company
iRangers is an international business technology consulting firm. We are highly skilled and experienced consultants with a mission to help our clients utilize technology to make real improvements in their firms performance. We want to provide an environment that attracts, develops, excites, and retains exceptional people.
iRangers Corporate headquarters in Winnipeg, Canada with a unique corporate culture of innovation and practical thinking with consultants living and working In Canada, US and Europe.
We work with leading organizations around the globe in public and private sectors. We strive to make the complex simple. Our proven track record, deep functional and technical expertise, and breadth of geographical reach allow us to help our clients address problems that most cannot.
We realize that unusually talented people are critical to the success of any business. We pride ourselves on the skills and professionalism of our staff, and do everything possible to ensure that as our customer, your service expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
Our success has been built on our continuous commitment to flexibility and responsiveness in the way we interact with our customers. With an entrepreneurial spirit, hard work and the dedication of our staff, we are able to provide the best value to our customers.
Customers are looking for strategic relationships that offer a compelling vision in terms of technology lifecycle management and increasing the business value of IT investments. iRangers is committed to delivering a high level of value by providing a broad range of IT services and solutions supported by proven best practices.